Terms & Conditions
Dose & Co ‘Win a Year Long Glow’ Promotional Competition (“Promotion”) Rules (“Rules")
Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Rules and confirmation that the Entrant has the necessary authority to enter the Promotion.
Competition not affiliated with Meta.
The “Promoter” is Dose International Limited, whose registered office is at Room 1202, Energy Plaza, 92 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Entries should not be sent to this address.
Disqualified Participants are:
- all of Promoter’s, and its affiliated companies’, employees and their immediate families (spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension) and a director, member, partner, agent of, or consultant to, the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the Promoter and the supplier of goods or services in connection with the Prize (as defined below).
- all people under the age of 18 years.
- all people who reside outside the United States, Australia, Canada, Great Britain or the United Kingdom, or New Zealand. For the avoidance of doubt, residents in the Republic of Ireland are not eligible to enter into the Promotion.
- The total retail value of the Prize is $1000, equivalent to 2 tubs per month for a total of 12 months.
- Entry is limited to one (1) per person.
- Product purchase is not necessary to enter into this Promotion.
- The Promotion is only open to: (i) legal residents of Australia, Canada, Great Britain, New Zealand, and the United States (including D.C. and Puerto Rico) (the foregoing being the “Participating Jurisdictions”); and, (ii) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry (“Entrant”).
- Disqualified Participants may not enter the Promotion.
- Promoter reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- If any Entrant is less than the age of majority in their jurisdiction of primary residence, then that Entrant must have their parent/legal guardian’s permission to enter into this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any Entrant (including an Entrant’s identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize, in its sole discretion, where false or misleading details have been given by an Entrant, or an Entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Rules. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of social media account notification – up to date and active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winner must sign any legal documents reasonably requested by the Promoter for the purpose of the Promotion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promotion begins at NZT 12:00am on 8 December 2022 and ends at PST 11:59pm on 8 November 2022.
Entering the Promotion
- An Entrant must enter the Promotion by registering their name and email address at /win.
Winning the Prize
- Only a person(s) who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the Prize (the “Winners”).
- The Winners will be determined by the Promoter by random draw of all valid entries.
- The random draw will be conducted at Suite 16, 108 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery, NSW 2018, Australia, on 10 November 2022.
- The Promoter’s determination of the Winners will be final.
- The Winners will be notified by PST 11:59pm on 15 December 2022 by Email. An announcement will also be made on the @doseandco Instagram page.
- The Winner will be published on Instagram for a minimum of 28 days to notify all entrants of the outcome of the Promotion. The Winner consents to Promoter’s publication for this purpose.
- The Promoter will have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to the Winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail after three repeated attempts, the Promoter will draw a new Winner. The second random draw will be conducted at Suite 16, Dunning Avenue, Rosebery, NSW 2018, Australia, on 22 December 2022.
- The Winner must provide the Promoter with sufficient information to identify the Winner and verify that the Winner is not a Disqualified Participant (e.g. by providing the Promoter with a copy of the Winner’s passport or national identity card).
- If, after successful notification, the Winner does not provide the Promoter with the required information for the Prize to be given to the Winner within two weeks of the date of successful notification, the Prize will be regarded as forfeited.
- Once the Promoter has been provided with the necessary information and is satisfied that the Winner is not a Disqualified Participant, the Promoter will deliver the Prize to the Winner by 15 January 2022, or 30 January 2022 in circumstances where a second random draw is conducted.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to claim the Prize on the Winner’s behalf.
- If the Prize specified in the Promotion becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- The Winner takes the Prize entirely at their own risk and indemnifies Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions the Winner accepts the Prize subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
- Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or discontinue the Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- Promoter takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, fraud, unauthorised intervention, typographical errors, or events outside the control of Promoter or a supplier of the Prize (such as government mandate, warfare, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, unforeseen closures or restrictions due to COVID-19 or any other pandemic, strike or otherwise), and in such circumstances Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of entry into the Promotion or winning the Prize.
- Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Promoter control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the Prize, Promoter has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram or Meta.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the value of the Prize to that stated in these Rules; or (e) taking or use of the Prize.
- Without limiting any other terms in the Rules, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any loss or damage or third party claims in relation to breach of these Rules by the Entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any taxation implications that may arise from winning the Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Rules.
If the Winner does not accept these Rules the Prize will be forfeited.
- Any dispute regarding this Promotion or these Rules will be subject to the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia, and by entering into this
- Promotion, all Entrants waive any objection that it may have based on improper venue or forum non conveniens.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Where reasonable and practicable to do so, the Promoter collects personal information only from you. However, in some circumstances the Promoter may be provided with information by third parties. In such cases the Promoter will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
- Your personal information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following: (i) third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and (ii) where required or authorised by law.
- Your personal information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- When your personal information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information.
For Australian Residents
- Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), you have the right to access and correct your personal information. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nothing in these Rules limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
For Canadian Residents
- Under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, you have the right to access and correct your personal information. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to email@example.com
For Great Britain Residents
- Under the Data Protection Act 2018, you have the right to access and correct your personal information. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For New Zealand Residents
- Under the Privacy Act 2020, you have the right to access and correct your personal information. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to email@example.com or Dose International Limited, Unit 1201-04, Energy Plaza, 92 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Enquiries regarding this Promotion may be mailed to:
- Attn: Dose Competitions
c/o ZURU New Zealand Limited
Level One, 27 Napier Street, Freemans Bay, Auckland 1011, New Zealand.